Material : Cardstock paper
So to make my paper formwork, I found some geometric shape patterns online and used a thicker paper to make the forms with tape holding everything together. Because I did my assignment a little later than everyone else, I was able to read about other peoples experiences with the slurry mixture and adjust the amount of water I used so that it was more liquidy.
However, although the mixture was pretty thin, it clearly did not reach all the way through aggregate. The concrete only reached about halfway through on each of them. I’m thinking that it was because the aggregate I used was too small.