I made an attempt to capture different stages of a fabrics deformation or stretching. With a series of casts showing the changing curvature of the fabric when stretched to a predetermined point.
I used the same fabric for all molds together with identical frames and attached the center point of the fabric to a base and then lifted the frame to a specific height. The idea was that this would result in different curvatures.
I was also interested in the point where the curvature moves from being convex to concave.
The result has unfortunately not yet been very successful due to two casts with a bad mix. The casts which i have done so far has given me casts which are very porous and keeps breaking up.